Welcome to TruthTeller Winery!
Folks often ask us about our name and our frolicking Jester logo. Friends who knew of the Swiss origin of our name once told us it translates into "village idiot". We continued to investigate (wouldn't you?) and discovered the translation is actually closer to "jester" - an entertainer who tells the truth through comedy. We think the Jester and wine share the trait of balancing truth and pleasure.
We're delighted to pour our wines. Meanwhile, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Please also sign up for our newsletter for great insider stories, updates, announcements, and fun winery photos. As always feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Come Seek the Truth!
We are honored and thrilled to have our 2014 Pun selected as Double Gold and Best of Class at the 2016 Tri-Cities Wine Festival. Additionally, 2014 Wisdom and 2014 The Madman were awarded Gold while the 2015 Frolic, 2014 Satire, and 2014 The Cynic were awarded Silver. For the Tri-Cities Herald write up on the event click here. For the complete list of results click here. For the Great Northwest Wine article click here.
TruthTeller will be bringing our wine to you at the following upcoming events:
- Spring Release, Party with The Stand Up, May 12, 5:00-7:30, TruthTeller Winery, Woodinville
- Rising Stars, Saturday, May 20, 1:00-4:00, Walter Clore Center, Prosser
- Wine and Drawing, Chris Kroehler Art, May 25, 6:30-7:30, TruthTeller Winery, Woodinville
- Wine Pouring, June 7, 6:00, Reds Wine Bar, Kent
- Wine Pouring, June 8, 6:00 Vino at the Landing, Renton
- Bothell Wine Walk, June 10, 5:00-8:00, Bothell Main Street
- Kirkland Summer Wine Walk, June 23, 6:00-9:00, Kirkland downtown
- Celebrate Woodinville, July 19, 5:30-8:00, Wilmot Gateway Park
- Celebrate Woodinville, July 26, 5:30-8:00, Wilmot Gateway Park
- Celebrate Woodinville, Aug. 2, 5:30-8:00, Wilmot Gateway Park
- Celebrate Woodinville, Aug. 9, 5:30-8:00, Wilmot Gateway Park
- Bellingham NW Wine Festival, Aug. 5th, 7:00-10:00, 714 Lakeway Dr., Bellingham