Welcome to TruthTeller Winery!
Folks often ask us about our name and our frolicking Jester logo. Friends who knew of the Swiss origin of our name once told us it translates into "village idiot". We continued to investigate (wouldn't you?) and discovered the translation is actually closer to "jester" - an entertainer who tells the truth through comedy. We think the Jester and wine share the trait of balancing truth and pleasure.
We're delighted to pour our wines. Meanwhile, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Please also sign up for our newsletter for great insider stories, updates, announcements, and fun winery photos. As always feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Come Seek the Truth!
TruthTeller will be bringing our wine to you at the following upcoming events:
- Total Wine and More, Silverdale, July 21, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Tukwila, July 28, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Lynnwood, July 29, 12:00-3:00
- Total Wine and More, Northgate, July 30, 12:00-3:00
- World of Wines, Redmond, Aug. 4, 4:00-7:00
- Bellingham NW Wine Festival, Aug. 5th, 7:00-10:00, 714 Lakeway Dr., Bellingham
- Celebrate Woodinville, Aug. 9, 5:30-8:00, Wilmot Gateway Park
- Total Wine and More, Lynnwood, Aug. 11, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Interbay, Aug. 12, 3:00-6:00
- Total Wine and More, Federal Way, Aug. 13, 12:00-3:00
- Total WIne and More, Federal Way, Aug. 18, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Tukwila, Aug. 25, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Puyallup, Aug. 25, 4:00-7:00
- Total Wine and More, Olympia, Aug. 26, 12:00-3:00
- Total Wine and More, Lynnwood, Aug. 27, 12:00-3:00
- The Grape Choice, Kirkland, Sept. 27. Time TBD